Greetings and Salutations friends...
We are super excited to announce that we are back this year with our annual one dayer - Now with a new date, new life and a new name - 'New Dawn Gathering'!
Held on the first day after the Spring Equinox, this New Dawn is a celebration of community - with a huge emphasis on how we can come together to recreate an age old paradigm of self-sufficiency, collaboration, and culture.
New Dawn Gathering is an all-ages, family-focused event featuring a massive fully immersive program of permaculture workshops, yoga and wellbeing, music (both live, and electronic),
and a fun-filled action packed adventure for the kids.
***This year’s event will be drug and alcohol free - an alignment with the ethics of healing at High Valley Dawn farm.
Here's what to expect:
• The Healing Hub - with yoga & wellbeing workshops
• World class permaculture presenters & hands-on workshops
• 'Wildplay' Nature School - A fully fledged supervised nature based education program for ages 5 and up.
• 'Nature Love Family' - A nature based play service for kids under 5 (Parental supervision is still required)
• Tranquil Twilight Cinema with comfy cushions and couches - documentaries during the day, kids movies at night.
• Crafts n Things- fully shaded creative zone for all ages.
• 'Flow Fitness' - Interactive Circus Play
• Ceremony & dance - including a 'Welcome to Country' in the morning and a cacao ceremony in the afternoon
• Freshly brewed - all day coffee and the famous - 'Jimmy Chai'
• Downright deliciously decadent food - with many ingredients hand picked from the farm.
• Spectacular structures, big stage sound and dreamy décor. - brought to you by 'Tranquil Sounds' & 'Propa Stage Productions'
• Live bands, solo artists and intermittent DJs
• and last but not least - a bunch of like-minded people to share the whole experience with.
Arrive between 8 and 9 am at the amazing High Valley Dawn permaculture farm and enjoy a coffee and light breakfast.
9am opening ceremony including welcome to country with Darumbal Elder, Wade Mann and the Wuru dancers
From 10am the workshops, bush schools and activities will begin. There will be a mixture of 1hr start-to-finish type workshops, as well as the all-day dip-in-and-out-as-you-like kind.
Treat yourself to a tour of this fully-operational permaculture farm. It is seriously impressive and inspiring.
Drink a cup of freshly-brewed chai tea or cacao and join in for an ecstatic dance session.
Dance the night away (or until midnight anyway)
The Do NOTs
❅ Drugs and Alcohol - we don’t need all that to have a great time. We want to emphasise that this is more than a party. It’s about the workshops, the connections, and the general wholesomeness of life. There will be NO bar in operation this year.
❅ Strictly NO-BYO alcohol - There will however, be onsite hot and cold beverages for sale, or you can BYO non-alcholic beverages.
❅ Dogs (All pets actually) - I know, I know... your dog is different - is the most well-behaved dog ever - and doesn’t even poop, like why can't you bring them... the bottom line is, a) this is a working farm, with working animals and b) our insurance doesn’t cover the event if there are dogs, believe it or not.
❅ Glass - This is a NO-BYO event so i can't see why you would be bringing any kind of glass anyway, however, it is still a no -. Broken glass and bare-footed gardeners don’t mix.
❅ Camping - this event does not offer onsite camping - Please come prepared that you will have to leave the premises after closing time.
WHERE: High Valley Dawn, Permaculture Farm
WHEN: 24/09/22, 8am - midnight.
WHO: The first 250 people to buy tickets! Yes, that’s right; this event is capped at 250 so don’t delay! (200 Adults / 50 kids)
HOW MUCH: $90 per adult, $45 per child (5+) + Booking Fee. Includes all activities. Under 5 years of age are free.
*** 4 hours of Bush School for children, a chance for the parents to enjoy some workshops or healings in peace, knowing your little ones are in good hands and having a great time. Please bring hats, sunscreen and water bottles for the kids. There will be a register at the beginning of the day for the parents to fill out. Children under 5 still require parental supervision.
WHY: To keep the spirit of a self sustainable tribal community alive, to educate and learn and to have a great time!
Get tickets here: New Dawn Gathering, Rosslyn, 24th of September | Humanitix